My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, December 1, 2008

Fried Kailan for lunch ...

Corner Talk: ManUtd pulled through a sensational Manchester's derby clash, which saw the Red Devils edged Manchester City by a goal to nil, thanks to Wayne Rooney's 100th career goals after making his remarkable debut at the age of 16 against Arsenal for Everton. The unexpected and bizarre Cristiano Ronaldo was dismissed after picking up second yellow cards when he was clearly hand-balled in the penalty box of City as Rooney fed in from right corner. Elsewhere, in another London's derby clash, Arsenal displayed courageous comeback to gun down Chelsea with van Persie's double goals in 3 minutes. The mighty Chelsea was out-classed by the young Gunners in the second half; considering Chelsea was lucky to take the lead through Arsenal's own goal in the first half. This season, Arsenal looked to win the "Giant Killer Award"! The league is more competitive now, Chelsea remains top on goal difference with Liverpool, ManUtd is 3rd and Arsenal climbs up to fourth with last night victory ...

____________________________________________________________________


College starts in the afternoon today; I am in the afternoon shift from 215pm to 915 pm at night. So, blogging can be done in the morning now. Haha. Gonna miss the sunrise in college from now, but never mind, no sunrise, but I still have sunset in the evening. Will show you all the sunrise pictures I took in college later on. Sudden change in time management, I can't fully adjust to my rhythm yet, hopefully everything will go plain-sailing and up to the timing.

Module 4 is on the way now, currently I am reading on Servomechanism. Very interesting subject to learn, but it requires plenty of imagination and "head-cracking" session. All in all, I enjoy Module 4, no complaints, no hesitation. Go go go, Keith ...

Anyone has watched Smiling Pasta before? I love this comedy; Cyndi Wang is so so cute :)

Lunch for today will be on my own. Decided to try something different. Did some shopping in the weekends, so, today, I am gonna be the chef! This is my Plain Fried Kailan with Garlic ... Less oil, less salt; 101% as healthy as it looks ... I am very comfortable with veggies, but not to meat everyday. How 'bout you all?


Plain Fried Kailan with Garlic

Short post today,
got to go ...
Catch up later,
cHeErS,
KeithK :)

No comments: