My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, December 26, 2008

Dad's Birthday

Corner Talk: My PC at Kuching was out-of-service. The only solution was to re-format it, and thanks God, I did some back-up before, otherwise, all my data and documents will pop, and finished - lost in the Black Hole. Wanna to call my friends out for "yam cha" session last night, but none of them were free. Damn ... Maybe another time? HAHA :)

__________________________________________________________


Celebrated Dad's birthday this morning. The actual day of his birthday will be 15th of January. However, according to Mum, Dad's birthday falls on the 26th day of eleventh month of the Chinese Lunar calendar. Since, I was just back from KL, so, I make a plan to give him a birthday bash surprise ... Lolz :)


Bought a cake for my dad,
Vanila Chocolate Cake from Taiwan Cake house
He is 50th years old this year ...
Happy Birthday, Daddy!!


Smile and Cheers!
Make a wish and blow the candle ...


Stay Healthy and be Happy always,
Happy Birthday again, dad!

Love,
KeithK :)

No comments: