My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Jingle Bells all the way ...

Corner Talk: Just reached home from KLIA, taking 1000 hours flight, MH 2564. A special thanks to Captain Vijay and F/O Mohd Kabil for granting me a jump seat in their B737-400. Not forgetting to Miss Roslinda, the leading stewardess of the flight for her warm and friendly service during on-board. Definitely, that's a MH Spirit! Thumbs Up! Gosh, by the time, I reached home, I have a severe stomachache and diarrhea; more likely to be a food poisoning. My stomach was rocking hard, as if it is twisting - I hope I'm not pregnant! Otherwise ... OoOhh Nooo .. :)

_______________________________________________________________


Today, is Christmas - 25th of December ... A day where people around the world celebrate the day where Jesus Christ was born. Merry Christmas everyone!!


Christmas is never complete without Christmas' Tree


Christmas Ball ...
Anyone spots me inside the ball?
Lolz :)


Snowie,
my friend from UK.
He must be wandering why Malaysia
has no snow during Christmas -.-"
He must be missing the cold weather,
ice and snow in his hometown.
Haha :)


Make sure you write your wish lists and
hang them onto a sock.
Santa may visit you tonight ...


Merry Christmas to all,

Warmest regards,
KeithK :)

No comments: