My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, November 28, 2008

A poem from you ...


God gave this world to you and me,
it is priceless,
yet it is also free.
Its beauty is beyond compared,
and He left it in our care.
Everyday begins anew,
like a rose sparkling with the dew,
they blossom in the morning sun,
and bloom until the day is done.
A little seed becomes a tree,
and it gives shades to you and me.
Every creature great and small,
the Lord above has made them all;
bears, kangaroos and dolphins.
All share this world with you and me.
High above us in the sky,
we watch the silver clouds go by.
They bring the gentle wind our way,
and the rainbows to brighten up our days
God gave this world to you and me,
He lits the stars above,
by seeing all the things He made,
that's when we know God loves us so much ...

____________________________________________


A friend of mine sent this poem to me,
that's so sweet of her.
I love poems!

Thanks you!

With hugs,
KeithK :)

2 comments:

kj said...

"He left it in our care". Man destroyed it- war, pollution, global warming. Sad, but true.

Say YES to World Peace. Recycle. Let's Go Green.

A friend of mine shared this quote with me. "Remember that wisdom comes, not through studying nor by experience alone, but by the Word of the GOD, the source of all wisdom." It reminds me to be thankful to God for everything we have/ achieved.

Good poem. Thanks for sharing.

kEiTh said...

Thanks to my friend indeed.

I agree with you. Looking at the pace we are moving nowadays, human are rushing to become more materialistic without realizing they actually destroying their most priceless treasure - their home, Earth! I am YES to World Peace; I just understand what are the Indian Militants fighting for in Mumbai. Same thing goes to the anti-government protesters in Bangkok. Bloods and corpses lying around, is that what makes them feel victorious? Sigh. If only, the world is becoming a better home ...

Regards,