My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, December 29, 2008

Random

Corner Talk: Went out just now with a group of friends; my former schoolmates during high-school. I met him, someone who I don't want to meet for quite sometime. She isn't here, don't know why she isn't coming. Don't ask him too. I felt strange and weird, because I actually chatted with him, laughed and joked with him, yet, I have some kind of feeling of jealousy toward him for quite some time. If not for him, I would ... Okey, never mind, that's history!! -.-"

________________________________________________________________


In search of happiness and
completeness in life ...
On the way?
Far still?
God, come into me ...


Going out with Tai Lo Ann
tomorrow to Seminggok Wildlife Centre
to visit the famous Orang Utan.
May probably drop by Borneo Highlands
or Hot Spring if time permits us.

Good night,
KeithK :)

No comments: