My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, December 20, 2008

She is Karen ...

Corner Talk: College Saturday activity was called an off today, as the FELDA trainees are required to clean up their hostels since we are moving toward end of the year for Christmas and New Year holiday. Oooucchh ... My thumb was burnt by hot soup from stove this afternoon when I was having my lunch. The soup in the bowl overflow and came in contact with my thumb. As a result, there is a big bubble on my thumb now... Ooucchh :0

_____________________________________________________________


I took some portraiture shots not too long ago. This was my first try on model's shots by my Alpha 200. Portrait mode, 0, 0 , +3. Model is my sister, Karen. Haha :) Enjoy ...


Silhouette effects











All these are random shots, not specially-choreographed poses. She is not a professional model, neither do I am a professional photographer yet. Haha. Will find more models for shooting in future to obtain more experience. Any volunteers, please? Haha :)


Regards,
KeithK (",)

No comments: