My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Morning Sunrise

Corner Talk: Had a headache last night, nothing was more relieved than a 9 full solid hours of deep sleep till this morning. Woke up, had breakfast of a cup of hot chocolate, and I am fresh again! Throttle is pushed, gearing up for Module 4 Quiz this afternoon, covering from Semiconductors to IC Logics Circuits. Mr Shaharil told us Module 4 Exams will be carried out on the 23rd Dec. That's 2weeks time from now on :)

____________________________________________________________________


As I mentioned before, I had shot some morning sunrise pictures in college, so here we go ... It was taken few weeks before my morning shift changed to the afternoon. Entering the 3rd day in the afternoon shift, if given a choice, I still prefer to go morning shift. I found studying in the morning until 230pm, at least there is still ample of time for your own activity. Unlike in the afternoon shift, from 1430 - 2130 hours, by the time you get back home, you are already sweating tiredly and can't wait to lie peacefully under your blanket in bed. The next morning you wake up, gosh, it's time to attend college again! I must admit revision and study time has been cut short significantly due to the shift pattern. Still, flexibility is there, and I should adjust to it sooner or later ... Haha :)


See the cloud's orientation?
Beautiful isn't it?


Clouds disappear,
Blue sky reappear ...
I realized this spotlight has not
been switched on before until last night,
not even at night.
I wander is it still serviceable?


715am;
The sun appears to just wake up from its horizon


718am;
The morning glare brings sunshine and new breath to every life


I take this road everyday to my college
The car is there on the right time,
it appears in my blog ...
~ Ish, tak malu ke, you keith?! lolz ~


Blue sky, a shiny day!
Happy Good Day!


Oh gosh,
it is 12 noon now,
have to prepare myself for college now.
I wish to write more, but,
time doesn't permit me to do so.
maybe next time, ok?

Just shot real cool pictures
for evening sunset in college.
Will show you all in future.
Haha :)


Smile everyone,
cHeErS,
KeithK :)

1 comment:

Chris Chai said...

i miss walking down that pavement outside METC in the evening. seeing the sun sets was just breathtaking.