My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kudos to Sony

As a Sony Alpha fan,
you should not call yourself an Alphanatics
if you were not to join their outing.
Today, you can officially call me
Keith the Alphanatics!
Wooh, today, 35 of us, plus 5 instructors
went to a photography outing in
Janda Baik, Pahang.
I am sure this place sounds familiar to you, isn't it?
Remember the novel, Jungle of Hope?
The most exciting part was,
I had a privilege to meet
Sony's Marketing Manager, Mr George Wong,
who is the organizer for this trip ...
He provides us with FREE transport, FREE lunch
and FREE gifts.
Sony rocks!!
Meet lots of new friends who share the same passion on photography,
the celebrity, KJ Wong ...
Haha :)
Tiring day, I need to recharge my power now ...
Just a short post today,
I apologize for not posting up any photos.
Overall, it was a productive outing,
I am quite happy with some of my shots, not the best,
but at least, not the worst too.
I have new experience on close-up shots now,
but, my landscape shots are still lousy.
Need more practical in future ...

Sleepy, I need to Zzzzz ...

cHeErS,
KeithK :)


No comments: