My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend break

Corner Talk: Module 4 Quiz 2 wasn't well done, I didn't manage to get 10/10; but only 9/10. Over-confident and impatience kill me. Something must be wrong somewhere? Woke up late this morning, around 11am because I slept late just to watch ManUtd's game last night. It was such a thrilling game, uncountable chances from ManUtd's strike forces, but it was not until 90th minutes that they got their first goal from the rock-solid defender, Nemanja Vidic to earn their hard-fought 3 points to keep up with Liverpool and Chelsea.

_____________________________________________________________________


Is Sunday, will be an extra day of weekend's break as Hari Raya Korban is coming up on Monday tomorrow. As I have planned earlier, I thronged the shopping mall to look for present for my dad's birthday which falls on Christmas Day. However, efforts were in vain as I couldn't find any suitable present for him. Any suggestion from you all?

Just as I was taking my dinner, a friend of mine gave me a call; he was asking if to join him for a badminton game. I sid, " Why not? Let's go! " Two solid non-stop hours of badminton game really strected my bones to its limit. It has been quite sometime since I sweated that much. A huge sense of relaxation after the run, even though it was a bit tiring at the end of the day. We started at 8pm and ended by 1030pm. Hungry and thristy, we went out for a yam cha session, unfortunately, shops were all shut, food were running short. With little option, I took a bowl of MetaHone as refreshment. Cool ...!




Went home by 1130pm. Bath. My eyes' lid are closing soon. I headed straight to bed and without seconds, I was fast asleep. Zzz ...


Good night!
KeithK :)



No comments: