My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm back!

After 3days exploring in the island of paradise, at the same time, escaping from the hassle and hectic life in the city, finally I am back again to my hometown - Kuching. Three days of enjoyment and excitement was rather short, but it was sufficient to create another series of memorable experience to be recorded inside The Journals.

The surf board ...
Can anyone guess where
have I been for the past few days?
Hope this picture will give
you a little clue for the answer ...
Hehe :)


Just a short post tonight,
been a very tiring day since
I had gone to houses for Raya's visiting.


Will return with more pictures
on the upcoming posts,
so stay tune to
The Journals.

Goodnight!
KeithK :)







No comments: