My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My memorable birthday ...

It has to be an unexpected surprise, always. This group of friends of mine have been really great, they threw out a surprise birthday lunch for me last Thursday at FullHouse Restaurant in NZX Commercial Centre. Last year, they celebrated my birthday with me at Nalis Restaurant in Subang, and this year, they did an awesome job again by giving me another wondeful 21st blessed birthday memories. Indeed, my 21st birthday will not be as colourful as it was without them all. To Wen Jie, Ewin and Daniel: You all make my day! Thanks so much :)

Here the prime time. Yup, you got it right! It is pictures' time ...

Tada ... !

The cute menu booklet in FullHouse Restaurant ...


Happy Hour time ...
Big offer, big discount, big drinks ...
~ yammm .. senggg ... ~


Ewin says, " Peace to the World "


Do two of us look more to be bouncers?
-.-"


Daniel with his Kanya West's spectacles ...
"You look cool, Daniel ..."


By the way, you must be wondering where is the food?
Be patient, good things come later ...

Creamy Mushroom Soup


Icy Fresh Lemon Tea


Rosemary Dolly Pan Fried Fillets
Quite cheesy with aromatic and fragrant rosemary.
The fillets are delicious, but it comes with small portion.


Canobara Spagetti with Mushroom and Meat Top
Not sure whether I spell them correctly.
Don't be fooled by the size of the plate,
it actually comes in small portion as well ...


Black Pepper Chicken Chop with Meshed Potatoes
The BBQ grilled chicken chop is amazing.
Ewin and I took this, and
both of us agreed it was well-prepared.
A thimb-up to the chef!


Dessert Time - Vanila Ice Cream ...


This was the biggest surprise they gave me!
No cake, nevermind, we use Big Apple Donuts.
Here how the Mathematics do the tricks.
6 donuts and 3 candles.
(6x3) + (3/6 x6),
and you will get
YUP!
Is 21 ...
See how creative and improvise they are?
We are the future engineer!
Haha :)

Happy Birthday Keith's Donuts ...
It is a Cappucino with Cream Yogurt Donut


Cheese Almond Donut


Thanks you to my friends, Wen Jie, Ewin and Daniel
for such efforts to celebrate my birthday.
It was fantastic!

By the way, I will be flying off tomorrow,
all the way up to north
for an escape to paradise trip with
Wen Jie and Ewin.
I pray for the smooth and safe
journey together ...

Will be back with more pictures.
Hehe :)

Wish all my Muslim friends,
"Selamat Hari Raya"
Have a cheerful celebration!

Going back to Kuching on Tuesday
Anyone wanna belanja me kolo mee breakfast?

cHeErS.
KeithK (",)



1 comment:

kj said...

I will email you my contact. Catch up over a kolo mee breakfast then. enjoy your balik kampung trip..