My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kid's Wonderland

Playground has always been a " happy wonderland " for all of us, particularly when we were still at the very young age. At our age now, I am sure we all have no guts to roam freely in playground anymore, otherwise all the children will be staring at you with a kind of look :o " Who is this mad guy? ", that's most probably a question blinking in their mind. One of this sunny afternoon, I took a stroll in this playground, trying out my portraits shots ... First time doing it, so the results weren't that good. Overall, I think they are still acceptable, right? Lolz :)


These girls are planning for some
Deepavali house ambush!


I'm at top of the world!
I'm the champion!


Shocked, afraid and lost ...


He could be the next Lee Chong Wei ...
Beware Lin Dan!


Can someone push my swing?


Now you see me, now you don't ...
Wanna play hide-and-seek with me?


Swing like a monkey!
Yeah ...

In Mummy's arms ...
When we are hurt and wounded,
the most safest place has to be our mother's arm.
Warm and secured,
tell your mum how much you love her today
if you see this picture!
Your mum will be happy and touched
to hear that ...


This is my favorite shot ...
A father carried his son to the lifting bar
See the smile and laughter in the kid's face?
The warmness of a happy family is
portrayed in this picture.
" See me fly,
I'm proud to fly up high,
I'm singing in the sky,
I'm soaring up the sky "


The little monk ...


He likes to play swing also ...
Haha :)


Very cute little monk, isn't it?
Cute smile!


Kid is the most happiest person,
no worries, no stress,
but as we grow up,
there will be more and more
challenges ahead of us,
because God has His own plan
to make us a better and complete adults.
Don' be afraid,
you're not alone!
Take these challenges as part
of your grown-up process.

Do you have memorable and sweet
childhood's experience?
Mind to share with me?
I am sure all you have
a lots of memories to tell ...


Till then,
KeithK :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos! My personal favourite is the "swing like a monkey one". Hehe. Nice bokeh. And the kids all look like they are having the time of their life. I can't even remember much of my childhood already. But I think I was quite cowardly, the approach everything cautiously kind. Haha.

Tzy Wen said...

I really miss my childhood, so much fun things to do! And so much time. No regrets haha good story telling with the photos btw ;)

kEiTh said...

Wandkey: Thanks, all taken with kit lense, 18-7omm f5.6; the effects will be better if I had a Minolta 50mm. Haha. You must be a real good girl during your childhood.

Tzywen: Thanks, TW. I thought this would be a dull post. Haha. How's your childhood period? I remember I used to play and roam with my friends in the neighborhood, throwing stones into people's house, main longkang and etc. Yup, it was great to reflect back what you have done when you were young. Too bad, nobody captured all the exciting moments down with a DsLr. Lolz :)

Tzy Wen said...

haha even film at that time was expensive!

haha very fun times. cycling in the neighbourhood, kites, digimons, swimming at the local pool, playing with boats, planes. I remember building small houses using wooden pallets and they're furnished with everything except for a tv haha love building stuff then.

I think you'll get better bokeh with a f2.8 tele lens. shoot from far so they won't be aware of what you're doing. then you can capture those moments more naturally ;)

kEiTh said...

Tzywen: Yeah, building stuffs were fun. I remembered playing LEGO too, at that times, every kid in the house was crazy about LEGO. We even compared who has the most sophisticated LEGO. Wow, the lens sounds promising, but I believe the price is also pretty attractive. Lolz :)

kj said...

Keith, we grew up too fast huh? Those carefree days.. Miss it too.

Probably if u flip through 1 of the photo albums at home, you'll be able to find some pics like the one u took although it wouldn't be that sharp. Well, like what Tzy Wen said, it's a pity nobody captured all the exciting moments down with a DsLr. Nevermind, rest assured, somebody will be taking his offspring's exciting moments with something much better than a DsLr and a Minolta 50mm lens.

Talking about LEGO, I used to pester my parents to buy me more LEGOs each time I reach the toy section of a departmental store. Obviously, I did not get my way all the time. It was quite expensive but as kids, I doubt I knew what expensive meant. My parents did try playing "cheat" once by buying me an imitation LEGO. Apparently their daughter was too smart!! Can't blame them too. I loss quite a lot of LEGO blocks too. Unfortunately, i stopped playing with it in Primary 4 when homework and tuition kicked in. My mum gave my LEGO away to Salvation Army the next year. I cried after hearing that devastating news. Told them I wanted to keep it for my kids in future since LEGO blocks are all compatible!! Once in awhile, my parents would remind me of my "expensive" hobby. But there again, I tell them that Thank God PSPs and Xbox weren't invented at that time or I might be crazy over those stuff, rather than my LEGOs.

Anyway, God bless you.

j-kiml said...

pedophile