My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, October 17, 2008

Paris, a city of its own ...

What's the first thing comes into your mind when someone tells you about Paris? Ratatouille? The Church of Notre Dame? Or Paris Hilton? Paris offers more than just these, the main attraction will be the iconic Eiffel Tower. Yup, Eiffel Tower. Constructed from iron on Champs de Mars beside the Seine River, Paris, Eiffel Tower is regarded as one of the most recognizable structures in the world.

Standing at the height of 325 meters, weighing 7300 tonnes, the tower was completed by 1889 and then was named after its designer, engineer Mr Gustave Eiffel. Ever since then, more than 200,000,000 people globally had visited this famous tower. One of my colleagues went to Paris last year; he bought me a souvenir of this ...


A replica of Eiffel Tower, Paris ...
Nice or not?
Lolz :)


Since I have a dSlR now,
it will be a regret if I don't visit
Paris one day.
Why?
Look at this panoramic view of Paris
at dusk.
Who won't be fascinated by it?
Such an amazement!


Paris - The City of Light,
The City of Love,
and The City of Fashion ...


So, here's my plan ...
Fly to London and take the
EuroStar train down to Paris.
And that gonna costs me
an arm of a leg!
A big big hole in my pocket then ...

Anyone wanna join me for
Paris's trip in future?


Now and then, since I have no fund
to visit Paris, I still have
a twin Eiffel Tower in KL ...
Not too bad!
Be proud of our P et ro nas Twin Tower ...


K ual a Lu mp ur - The City beside the river,
The City of R em pi t s,
The City of traffic jams!

Haha :)


Always,
KeithK ;)

No comments: