My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, October 6, 2008

Isn't that me?


Spotted this shop - C h ar les & K e i th when I was doing window shopping in The Spring last week. Wow, never knew I own such a big outlet there. Haha :) ~ Piak! ~ " Wake up Keith, stop dreaming! "

For your information, C h ar les & K e it h is a well established franchise outlet that commercialize in selling goodies such as handbag, shoes, sunglasses and belt. Its various ranges of collections is exhilarating; it is indeed a wonderful land for every girls out there. With plenty of branches flourishing in UAE, Japan, Singapore and Malaysia recently, Ch ar l e s & K e i th is increasing gaining popularity among the Asian.


Hmmm,
I wonder will I entitle for any special dicsount
if I purchase any goodies in there?
After all, I am also KEITH ...
Lolz :)



1 comment:

kj said...

Just say you were the co-founder or the shop was named after You...