My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, October 1, 2007

Br-Unch (~,^)




This morning, I sent my car for its first scheduled service at Perodua Panel Workshop in Subang Perdana. It was raining cats and dogs outside, causing a temporary halt in traffic. My 'brother', Wen Jie followed me back to back in order to pick me up as I gonna left my car there for service before I picked up after working hours. After all the procedures had done, Wen Jie brought me for a Br-Unch (breakfast + lunch) at a shop called Lim Yong Restaurant. Both of us have never been to this shop, so I was joking with Wen Jie that if the food were not delicious and worth it, I will ask him to pay for my shares. Haha :-) We sat down and ordered our food, mine was 'Kam Hiong Chicken Mee' and Wen Jie got himself 'Claypot Tom Yam Lo Shu Fan'. Attracted by their name, we decided to give a try. We purposely ordered two different food because we wanna tried variety of tastes. We used to do that also whenever we went out for 'food hunting'. I have to say Wen Jie is my best food-pal because he always bring me around the town to try new recipes. Wew! The top left corner is Wen Jie's Tom Yam and the right corner is mine, 'Kam Hiong Chicken Mee' ... After tasting the food, definitely we gave them a thump-up. Worth it at reasonable price with great taste. The Tom Yam is very delicious, especially its spicy and sour flavour. Huh, very 'kau kau' man ... My 'Kam Hion Chicken Mee' is not too bad. The mee is nothing special but its chicken is tasty that it uses some herbs alongside the curry leaves which add to its combination tastes of sweet, spicy and with a little salty. In short, once you have tried them, the flavours will stay inside your mouth for quite some time. in our rating, we give 7 out of 10 points for the food. Worth trying ... We will be back, Restaurant Lim Yong!!
~ Ho Chiaks ~

No comments: