My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, October 5, 2007

Dilemma but Firm ...

Strange thing was this morning, I have only classes for 1hour and then the rest of the day was off! What 1hour? Haha ... Actually, I suppose to have Electrical in the morning, but due to some changes in modules, our instructor, Mr Konas decided to put it a halt, in order to re-arrange the modules again. By then, I will have Physics on 11am but because of our instructor, Mr Anuar had a urgent meeting with Mr Au, our training manager, our Physics class was called it a day. Dont know whether I should shout in joy or be disappointed with it as we had just wasted our precious time?! Haiz ... One year has passed, yet in term my theoretical side, I will put myself in average level, but in term of hand-on skills, I am totally nothing. I have never practice all the skills on aircraft maintenance because our programme draft will only require us to have practical on aircraft by the 4th year(that is 2009, WOW ... so long le) What I can do now, is just wait PATIENTLY for our METC's aircraft to arrive so that I can apply my knowledge in class into reality. I am currently doing Avionics (Aviation + Electronics), which covers the Electrical, Radio and Instruments in aircraft.


My favourite aircraft B777-ER,
@ Freedom of Space,
isn't it beautiful?


This is also one of my favourite aircraft, A330-200.
I found it beautiful with its attractive aerodynamics shape of its nose.
Oh ya, look at the wing-tip. It has winglet on each wing, isn't it special?


My journey is still long, there are much more thing I must do in order to establish myself an a successful LAE. God, I need your strength and your power to drive me through this. May your lights shine on me. Amen...
ChEeRs!




No comments: