My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Tomorrow will a week break for Hari Raya in METC. Everyone was already in the 'raya mood' ever since the fasting month started. Classes were slow and not that heavy as per normal. However, to me, after returning from holiday, we will have a lot of things to do, particularly the upcoming Physics and Electrical examinations before we head to the 'remedial class'. Haha, all in all, it will be a busy schedule ahead, I guess ... So, tomorrow I will fly back to my hometown, Kuching and of course there are many things that I have missed out. Here the list:

1)My bed
2)Mum and Dad
3)Sarawak Kolo Mee
4)"Kueh Chap"
5)Home's cook dishes
6)7th mile Tea C Peng Special
7)Friends
8)My blue Patrick
9)My ASTRO
10)My new handphone

and the list will go on and on ...

This time, I plan to pay a visit to 'The Link' in Kuching Civic Centre Tower. It is a music bar/cafe with romantic and beautiful environment. This place was recommended by the famous Kenny Sia in his blog, http://www.kennysia.com/ ... Hmmm, I cant get to online at home since my house has no telephone connection yet (because it is a new housing area), maybe I will not be able to blog for this period of time. Dont worry, I will keep you all updated as soon as possible.

Have a great holiday weekend ...
ChEeRs!!
With love,
KeithK

1 comment:

siang said...

no more BDC? where's ur new house?