My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, October 8, 2007

Stressful one ...

"We have a huge problem arises and we need to fix it now". That was what Mr Tony Modd, our Executive Manager mentioned when we had an emergency briefing session with him in the Avionics Lab1 this morning. I could recall clearly, the look on his face, serious and firm. Well, after 4months of starting Category B EASA Part66, which is the current course I am taking, out of nowhere, we were told that our examination's results for essays modules all had been discarded. What?All?That's my first reaction, "You must be kidding", I told myself. Essays modules which are Module 7, 9 and 10 (Aircraft Maintenance Practice, Human Factors and Aviation Legislation respectively) had affected both who managed to pass the exams before and the one who couldn't make it at the first attempt. I must say I am one of the victim because I actually passed the exam (Human Factors) during my Category A. I believe I can get through the other two modules, but the results had not been announced till today. Worse still, Category B modules will be stopped meanwhile in order to organize "remedial class" for 98 trainees of us to recourse these 3 modules. Rumors have been going around that this "remedial class" will take about 1.5 to 2 months depending on our progress. Mr Tony explained, "The previous essay questions have been carried out not accordingly to the EASA requirements and now, we need to raise the bar." Ha?? No choice, we need to recourse the module in the shortest time and re-sit the exams in turn to qualify for the Part66 - Certifying Staffs. I was pulled back as suddenly we will be facing 5exams up next, beginning with Physics, Electrical Fundamental and the 'three giant killing' modules. My God!! I was pretty scared though, it will concern about my future, my career. Obviously, this Hari Raya's break is going to be very 'fun' as there are things to be worried about. So, this was the thing I was worrying about yesterday, and at last, I knew the outcome. Oh ya, another thing ... As I returned home from METC, I headed into my room to search for my Human Factors module. Surprisingly, I couldn't find it. I was freaked out and turned my room upside to look for that particular module. Arrrrggghhh ... I thought I must have misplace it or what. I was totally out of my mind. I sat down quietly, sighing and got very frustrated. I prayed to Him, and He showed me the way. As if something striked my mind, I recalled I might have put the module in my locker in METC. It should be there. Tomorrow, the first thing I am going to do when I reach METC is to look it up in my locker. Then, it will be a huge relief ....
God, I pray to you, to equip me with your mighty strength and wisdom for that there are more obstacles coming up, Lord. Lend me your hand and hold me along this journey. May your holy spirit be with me. Now and forever. Amen ...

All the best, Keith ...
You can do it!!

2 comments:

Saviour-V said...

Saviour-V teleports in...

Rest assured, Keith. We're with you every step of the way. That's a promise.

Saviour-V bows, before teleporting out...

kEiTh said...

thanks you ...
May I know who are you?
I really wanna meet you ... Thanks!
God bless!!