My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, October 19, 2007

Swimming ... Let's go!!



Water is my life! Yeah ... I love to swim since I was young. To be honest, I can't swim like Daniel Bego, for I am just an average swimmer. Daniel Bego is a Sawarakian, representing Malaysia in international swimming competitions. Haha, I am proud of him cause I am a Sarawakian too. Usually, every Friday, after METC classes, Wen Jie, Yong and me will have a "sport meeting". Most of the time, we have badminton game, but since today we don't have enough "kaki", so we decide to go for swimming. The difference is Yong will be joining us today - for the first time after being persuaded by Wen Jie and me thousand times. Yeah, welcome Yong ...

Daniel Bego(R) won gold medals for Malaysia in international outings.

For Yong, it is a huge step for him to swim with us because he has just picked up this new sport after putting it aside for quite some time. Congratulation, Yong!! So, I taught Yong how to swim Breast Stroke since he has basic knowledge in this style. As usual, Yong can learn anything very fast just like he had learned how to play all the skill games, such as Rubiks Cube, YoYo and magic tricks. Halfway swimming, Yong said "Hey, I need to answer the nature call la". Wen Jie just replied, "Help yourself la now" ... Haha! What? Wen Jie, all this while don't tell me you are doing "this" - urinate in pool ... Oh my God!!! Well, Wen Jie, I hope you are just joking with us, if not ... yuck, that is ... ~ disgusting ~

It was a nice outing together. We had fun, looking at some girls wearing bikini, swimming, but, but, after a close look, they were just not our cup of tea. Haha :) They smoke beside the pool after the swim. Air pollution!! Isn't it? Girls smoke? Sorry, I can't accept it ...

No comments: