My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

KLIA - The Unforgettable Moments

I'm back here, in Kelana Jaya, my second home after I got into METC. Seriously, 1 week break isn't enough for me, I want more ... ! Haha :) Just to share with all of you something ... 1week ago, which was 10th October, I was supposed to go KLIA to queue for seat to get my flight back to Kuching. Unfortunately, it turned upside down when I couldn't get any seat and ended up waiting in the airport for 24hours before I got a place. Why? This is because I am traveling with a Staff Load ticket which is on stand-by basis, apparently only costs me about 10% of the actual ticket price from KL-KCH-KL. It was really frustrating, waiting for the seat, because every flight seem to be very packed when everyone is rushing back for Raya's break. No choice, I stayed over-night in KLIA. I decided to take a nap nearby the KFC's playground, where I could stretched out my weary legs. Huhh ... Not till, these small kids came to the playground and spoiled my sweet dreams.. Damn, these kids must be hyper-active that they ran up, down, left, right non-stop as if they were not tired at all when the time had clicked midnight. Terrible, I felt like screaming at them, "Hey, cant you all just glue your ass on the chair and keep quiet?" However, I didn't bother much, I closed my eyes and just slept. Too tired to scold them also. Haiz ... Then next day, finally I got my flight back to KCH at 1400hours, exactly 24hours of waiting!! What a record!!

A week later, today, I come back from KCH, taking 1245 noon flight, MH2513, a Boeing 737-400 aircraft. The journey was quite a harsh as the pilots flew the aircraft into clouds and we had 'bumpy' flight. Feel very headache after I got down from flight. I walked toward washroom to wash my face, then suddenly, a cleaning worker approached me, "Sir, this is ladies' room" I was puzzling ... Wait a minute, I had entered the wrong washroom, instead of gentleman's room, I went to ladies' room. Soooo embarrassing .... My face turned into hot-red as I apologized to the cleaner for entering the wrong place. If a lady saw me in the ladies' room, I bet she will scream out loud, "Haaaa ... Get out, you sex-mania!!" Hmmmm, what a close shave right, as I didn't encountered any ladies inside. Soon, the bus arrived, I strolled up and headed back to Subang Airport before I proceeded home to Kelana Jaya.

Tomorrow, METC lessons will start to roll. Coming up, we will have exams for Physics and Electrical on 31/10 and 2/11 respectively.

All the best, Keith!! Jia Yu Jia Yu

No comments: