My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Unmask the Masked!



The weather today was very much similar to me; moody! I didn't know what had happened to me. My mind was running wildly, as if horses were crossing the desert. Haiz ... One thing which bothered and troubled me was concerning ... Let keep to myself. Sorry... I just couldn't understand why we need to accommodate and tolerate the 'majority' just because we are being the 'minority'? That's unfair, right? Then, there are also some people who don't know anything, yet trying to act smart. I really can't stand their attitudes and behaviors most of the time, but I just try to keep myself cool. I agree that we should do something with our own capabilities and not by 'polishing people's shoes' to get to the goal. This society is such a hypocrite, everyone is living behind their own masks. If there is any chances they can take advantage, they definitely are not on the losing side. This is always a fact. One thing, I promise myself, I will show all of these 'majority' that I can do better than them by my own capabilities. The journey is still long, windy and narrow. The challenges upfront are of uphill tasks. God, I pray and ask for your blessing to help me through ...
ChEeRs!

2 comments:

Saviour-V said...

Saviour-V teleports in...

Such is the nature of the world. Mankind usually dons masks to fit in and blend well with others.

Few are brave enough to shed their facades and stand out from the crowd. Perhaps you might just be one of them, comrade.

Saviour-V grins, before he teleports out again...

kEiTh said...

Who is this? can i know who are you? thanks for your supports ...