My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Good Samaritan?


I was walking back home from the car-park bay under my condominium when an Indian man greeted me with a broad-smile on his face. He wore a blue shirt with a short pant. He was not a stranger to me because he has been working as a security officer at the shop units below my condominium. I replied back with a smile as a symbol of friendship. Surprisingly, he approached me and asked, " Boleh tak pinjamkan saya 10ringgit, sebab motosikal saya pancit?", and at the same time pointing his motorcycle beside him to me. I saw his rear wheel was flattened as if no more air pressure inside. I was sympathized with him, so I took out my wallet and handed him a red piece note. He promised to return to me next Monday at the same place where we were meeting just now. I understand the difficulties that he was facing because I came from a moderate family before. Occasionally, I can see him sleeping near the staircase every morning I go to METC. I know it is hard to earn livings these days. That is why I decide to help him. However, if he dont pay me back the money, I will not mind as well. After all, he is the one who cheats me, and I am just doing what God has taught me; helping those who is in need! Dad and Mum always tell me to help others so long it is within your limits. Actually, the other side of me was telling not to lend my money to a person who you have known by face, but maybe because of God's calling, I lent him the money with sincerity. Hmmm ...God just gave me a chance to do a good deed, so why not, rite? As I walked toward the entrance to my condominium, I heard a rooming sound motorcycle behind me. Was it him as he sent his motorcycle to workshop?

No comments: