My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Surprise!!

Anyone guess the answer correctly? Haha :) Introducing my new gadget, a Digital Single Lense Reflect (dSlR) Sony Alpha 200 ... Bought it in 1 Utama during the Sony Promotion Exhibition Campaign. With a single purchase of Sony Alpha 200, it also came along with variety of free gifts such as Tripod, camera bag, 4Gb CF memory card, Alpha Watch, Alpha Vest, Alpha Cap, Alpha Umbrella, Alpha Laptop Bag and Alpha CF Card Bag. Many goodies :)


This person is my dSlR's sifu, Ewin, also my collegue ...


Here are some of my very first tries with dSlR ...

My college's Fokker-27
which had just flew in from France


My 2x2 Rubik Cube ...

Sweet like chocolate ...


Hmmm, any comments on my pictures?
I am still newbies ooh ...
Haha :)
Till then,
Good Night all ...

4 comments:

wandkey said...

Congrats on your new love! Haha. Nice portrait of your sifu.
Looking forward to more photos!

kj said...

Congrats!!!

Shall I presume that The Journals is going to turn into a photoblog??

Hope your wish to get a SAL55200 Zoom Lens will come through (preferably by Christmas).

Santa, have you read Keith's wish list? If you haven't, please read it. It's in his blog. He has been a super good boy (x infinity) throughout his 21 years on Earth. Now, you know what to do when you come to town, right?? Thanks, Santa.

kEiTh said...

wandkey: Thank you, Wandkey. Congratulations to your new camera as well. Hope to see more photos in your blog in future. Upgrade your camera already wo, no longer using camera phone. Lolz :) Sayang le, you should straight away get a dSlR instead..

KJ: Ooh KJ, that's so sweet of you. Huggies. I wish Santa will hear that, if not, can I have Santa's email from you? I suppose you have your way to contact him. The Journals will still remain posting the life experience of the owner, but occasionally he will attach some photos for sharing. Haha :) By the way KJ, wanna get a dSlR too? You will definitely like the effects of photography. Lolz :)

Sam said...

Oh DSLR.
*Yummy*
LoL, Alpha so many freebies!!!
=P