My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blue Sky ...

This is another quick post from me again. Lolz :)

The sunset sky in the evening ...
Shot this picture from my apartment
Seem to be cloudy sky ...




Horizon in South China Sea...
This picture was taken during my flight back to Kuching
Love the mixtures of blue color.
The blue color will be nicer if only I had a filter
Haha :)



On days of grey,
when dark clouds over my view,
Is so hard to see past my fears,
My strength seems to fade,
and it's all I can do,
To hold on till the light reappears,
Still I believe,
though some rains bound to fall,
That's you are here next with me,
You are over it all

When the sky still blue,
for my hope is in you
You're my joy,
You're my dream that still alive
Like the wind on my back,
like the sun on my face
You are life,
You are the grace,
You are blue sky
You are my blue sky ...


Happy Reading!
cHeErS!
(",)


No comments: