My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Flowers in Garden

Sorry for the lack of updates to all my readers, I have been pretty busy for this week, particularly with Module 3 Electrical Fundamentals exam which will be held next Tuesday. Then, I had a 'Berbuka Puasa' session with my colleagues in Hartz Chicken in Sunway Pyramid. Took some pictures, but I have had no opportunity to upload them into my PC. Damn, one of my PC was infected by TrOjAn kUdA, so I don't to take the risk =.=" Need to find a solution. Any suggestions?

Flowers' shots from the garden ...
All shots were taken with my Kit Lense 1870mm
If only I had a macro lense, the effect will be marvelous!


"Bunga Kertas" @ Bougainvillia


The lonely Bougaunvillia ...


Any idea what is this flower?
It looks very colourful to me;
just like the colour of the rainbow ...


The lovely couple ...
I am happy with this shot,
the color is variety and refreshing!
What do you think?


All C&C are most welcomed for the pictures above.
Just a short post this time,
will be back with more pictures soon.

Happy Viewing!

All the best,
KeithK :)

1 comment:

kj said...

hey keith,

No worries. Exam's more important. You pass, one step nearer to graduation and then you can update 24-7. hahaha.

My pc also kena the trojan kuda virus. :( detected so it's in the virus vault...

Nice shots.

All the best for your exams and selamat berbuka puasa.