My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kena Tagged!!

Name: KeithK

Sisters: 1

Brothers: 1

Shoe size: 10

Height : 1.74m

Where do you live: KJ (not you, KJ, it is Kelana Jaya, lolz)

Favourite drinks: Green Tea

Favourite breakfast: Sarawak Kolo Mee

Have you ever been on a plane?: Almost everytime. I am studying Aircraft Maintenance Engineering de ...

Swam in the ocean : Does swimming by beach side counts?

Fallen asleep at school : Never as far as I can recall ... Good boy :)

Broken someone€™s heart: Broke someone's heart, heart being broken by someone too ...

Fell off your chair : I don't sit chair with two legs

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Definitely

Saved e-mails: Someone special's e-mails

What is your room like : Study table, bed, closets, piles of junkies ...

What€™s right beside you: My Alpha 200

What is the last thing you ate: Nasi Goreng Kampung at Cafe 727

Ever had chicken pox: Yes

Sore throat: Very often

Stitches: None

Broken nose: Never

Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes! However, I don't think it will last long, "monkey love" ba ...

Who was the last person you danced with: My sis

Last made you smile: I have yet to smile today ...

You last yelled at: Yong

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: I have no target de ...

Kissed anyone: No

Get sick: No.

Talk to an ex: Lost contact

Miss someone: Ya

Eat: Depend on my mood

Best feeling in the world: Being respected and enormous satisfaction when I achieve my visions!

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yes, my Patrick's Puppy and Teddy Bears!!

What€™s under your bed: Dust

Who do you really hate: Someone who is too arrogant

What time is it now?: 1420

Random:

Is there a person who is on your mind now : Not till i read this question

Do you have any siblings: Yes

Do you want children: Oh yeah, a family is never complete without children

Do you smile often: When I am not moody ...

Do you like your hand-writing: Love it so much ...

Are your toe nails painted: No

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Girlfriend's bed?

What color shirt are you wearing now: White

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Studying

I cant€™t wait till: I get my LAE licenses

When did you cry last : When she broke my heart ...

Are you a friendly person: Quite so ... Let my friends judge me ...

Do you have any pets: None. Used to have hamsters, fish, puppy ...

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: No target now ...

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Yup!


Do you sleep with the TV on?: When the show is too boring ...


What are you doing right now?: Answering this tag

Have you ever crawled through a window?: Yes

Can you handle the truth?: I can keep a secret ...

Are you too forgiving?: Not so, depend what have you done ...

Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mum

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Myself, under my pillow

How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: 5

Do you eat healthy?: Try my best

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Pictures with someone I liked before, yes ...

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Of cause

If you€™re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Friends, Mum and Dad, GOD

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Super noisy

Are you confident?: Yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

(i) Study

(ii) Tuition

(iii) TV

(iv) Eat

(v) Play

5 things on my to-do list today:

(i) Sleep

(ii) Study

(iii) Online

(iv) TV

(v) -

5 snacks I enjoy:

(i) Cheese Cake

(ii) Ice Cream

(iii) Dim-Sum

(iv) Chocolate

(v) Any food made of Green Tea

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

(i) Buy a Boeing 777

(ii) Build luxury bungalows

(iii) Travel around the world

(iv) Roll my money to become richer

(v) Donation to charity

5 of my bad habits:

(i) Sleep a lot

(ii) Lack of creativity

(iii) Poor social skill

(iv) Day-dreaming

(v) No sense of direction

5 people to tag: KJ (p/s: I know you might be busy, but do spend some time for it), Chung Ann, Wen Qi, Ah Kei, Jessica

No comments: