My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, September 5, 2008

Food & Beverage

Are you all hungry now? So, my advice to you, don't try to scroll this down, otherwise, I afraid your saliva will be dripping down from your mouth. Haha :) Do anyone know how to increase the speed of connection? It is damn s*** slow now, it takes me about 5 - 10 minutes just to upload a picture! wtf ...


A&W's Root Beer ...


Vanila Strawberry Topped Waffle


Char Kueh Tuey


Hungry now? Ok, it wasn't my fault ya ...
Haha :)
Happy Weekend, everyone ...
cHeErS!
(^.^)v

p/s: I am still learning to take good photos now.
Hope you all be patient at the mean time.
Will upload more pictures in future.
Hehe ...

2 comments:

wandkey said...

Hey you're not bad in food photography. Gosh the photos are making me hungry now. And it's almost midnite. Haha.

kEiTh said...

Thanks Wankey ... You can try too with your Lumix next time. Lolz :)