My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Let's Cube-Ing ...

Yesterday, I bought another new toy; 2x2 Rubiks Cube. Thanks to my colleague, Yong, who got for me the cube from Toys 'R' Us in One Utama when he went for Ntv7 Aiyoh Game Show Audition in Sri Pentas. Before this, I was playing 3x3 Rubiks but now I opt to new challenge, the 2x2 Rubiks. Practically, 2x2 is much more difficult because it doesn't have the center cube as if in the case of 3x3 Rubiks.


My previous 3x3 Rubiks ...
Manage to solve them now, with my record being;
*just nice and enough* to impress my friends
~ Hmmm ~ I am trying to blow my own trumpet, right?
Lolz (",)



The new 2x2 Rubiks ...
See the wording --> A Surprisingly Big Challenge!
By the way, guess how much I bought this?
Can you see the price tag?
It costs MYR 16.95 to learn a new skill ...
Wow, so much worth it :)



Oh ya, this 2x2 Rubiks is quite small and just so cute
when you hold them in hand.
Hmmm, 2x2 Rubiks is just so lovable and fun ...
Looking forward to solve the 2x2 Rubiks soon.
I am still learning to play ooh ...
However, practice makes perfect, ya?
Hehe ;)

1 comment:

kj said...

Enjoy playing (and trying to solve) ur new rubik cube... I really admire ur patience.. tried before and gave up half way and never bothered trying it again.. hehehe