My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cat B Exam Results ...

I passed my Cat B Examination for module 1,2,3 and 8 ...
Yeah, very glad and happy when I received my results
from Ms Tini this afternoon.
Huge relief, as all of us had been waiting anxiously for the
Chief of Examiner to announce the resultss.
Haha :)

More challenge ahead, but I will put all out to strive for the best.
Now, I am looking forward to fly back to Kuching
this weekend to reward myself with bowls of kolo mee ...
Wow!

Good luck, Keith ...
ChEeRs!

4 comments:

kj said...

Hey, congrats on your results.
But why are you craving for kolo mee when you have J-Co donuts there?? I know it's 2 different kinds of food but at least, you still can get kolo mee in KL (although it may not taste as good as Kuching's one and definitely more expensive!!!). However, I think there are no donuts back in Kch that taste as good as J-Co donuts.....hehehe.. anyway, there's no place like home so enjoy yourself back in Kuching and eating your kolo mee(s). All the best to you.

kEiTh said...

Thanks KJ ... Ya, KL's kolo mee is definitely imcomparable with KCH's. Taste different at all, and it sucks! So, have you tried J.Co donuts before? I heard there will be a J.Co or Big Apple in KCH soon, somewhere in The Spring. Hope it will be true! Yeah ...

ChEeRs!

Ah Dom said...

Congratulation!
Gosh.. that kolo mee is really going to get into me!!

kj said...

Hi Keith, heard it's Big Apple. I heard Big Apple is coming to kuching. haven't tried Big Apple's but I have tried J Co... I agree with you that it's irresistible. Well, enjoy ur kolo mees then. Cheers.