My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Just like a tattoo ... "

I am hooked up with this song; "Tattoo" by Jordin Sparks ... Jordin has since made a promising start in music industry after she won the reality-talent show, American Idol Season 6. She can sing well, and this song definitely caught my ear when I first heard it. Remember to play this song here, and share with me your opinion ooh ...





The chorus part is very meaningful ...

[Chorus]
I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize, nothing's broken
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back at a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo

(Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you
I'll always have you, I'll always have you)



Have a nice day, everyone ...
ChEeRs! :D

No comments: