My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, March 21, 2008

C-R-E-A-T-I-V-E


With Malaysia hosting the second series of Formula One Championship tomorrow in Sepang KLIA Circuit, one of the low cost carrier in the country set to take advantage by showing their support to the competition; painting their aircraft with one of the team's colour - BMW Williams. Hmmm, what do you think about their aircraft? It looks to me like a blue bird in the sky! =.=""





See what I mean?
The yellow spot is its beak!
Haha :)


Recently, their imagination must have gone wild; over-creativity can cause you mad! Believe me! Here a few examples ...


Are these girls paid for painting their faces on the aircraft?
Call-girls on air?
Ha??
You must be joking with me ...



See the wording? One of my seniors who had worked in hangar floor before, told me when their aircrafts came in for heavy maintenance, seriously you will not believe what you see in front of your eyes! Totally devastating and in bad shape! Especially corrosion attack on airframe. Ok, now I understand why some people are chanting, "Every1 can d!e" ... :)


Wanna see artistic painting? This is what creative really means ...


The Hibiscus, B747 - 200; Malaysia's National Flower


Freedom of Space B777 - 200ER

2 comments:

kj said...

Arr....gh, I'm now having serious doubts of using the "Now everyone can fly" airline featured in your post (no names mentioned!!!). Some more, im flying on it next week.. Well, I find their planes' "body" very corny. If BMW Williams actually paid them to advertise for the team on the plane's body, fair enough...But why waste so much money painting all those girls' faces on it and compromise on passengers' safety??... Not like the girls are very pretty also..

kEiTh said...

KJ,

Painting on aircraft body is important; mainly to prevent corrosion and reduce drag. However, I strongly agree, alot of money have been spent to do d painting. haha! dun worry la, if the aircraft is not in airworthy condition, i m sure the engineer wont let it fly in d air. Nthg 2 be scare of. Have a pleasant flight, KJ ...
ChEeRs!