My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, March 7, 2008

`*Election Fever

With ^^National Election is just around the corner, less than few hours from now, the campaigning period of 13 days will be called an end. Flyers, banners, posters, slogans, and brochures of respective parties can be seen around the town. It is getting pitch-fever as the candidates come out to meet their loyal supporters. Tomorrow, 8th March, ##Malaysia General Election will be held in various locations throughout the country. The theme, "**Malaysians Decide 2008" is simply significant as the future of our beloved country, Malaysia, actually depends on YOU! As a responsible citizen who exercises the right to vote in a democratic country, it is indeed well appreciated for those who are 21 years old of age and above to register yourself with Election Council for voting.

As for me, I am not really into politics but I do keep up to date with the happening all around. Haha. I would say I am a fence-sitter ooh. After all, I am under-age (i am only 16 this year, Lolz) Well, I am glad that due to Election Day, I will be off for there will be no Saturday activities in METC tomorrow. Yeah ... ;D

Happy Election
ChEeRs!
:)

No comments: