My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Any Donuts? Let's go J.Co ...

Last Saturday, as part of my college club's activity, Food & Beverages Club (FNB), we went to J.Co Donuts & Coffee House in Sunway Pyramid. This was actually our first meeting of the year 2008. Yeah, bravo to the organizing committee. Big-thumb Up for you, guys ...



The cover box of the donuts describe all the specialties in J.Co ...
Wait, I am not boasting for them, ok?
I am paid for it anyway. Haha ...
Well, J.Co is the younger brother of Big Apple Donuts.
Been to Big Apple before, hmmm ...
J.Co is different in many ways.
The donuts in J.Co is bigger, nicer, tastier, and more variety of flavors
as compares to Big Apple.
I strongly recommend all of you, my respected readers,
to give J.Co a try and "it's lick1ng fingErs go0d!" ;0


The group, (L-R) Kingsley, Ah Hing, Keith, Wen Jie, and j-KimL.
This picture was shot by Yong with his Alpha 200.
Very chun, rite?



This is the most-saught after donuts in J.Co - Alcapone;
Topped with white chocolate and crunchy California almonds.
Not too sweet, this is definitely worth every single bite in your mouth :)
My rating: (4 out of 5)


The Heaven Berry - A combination of strawberry cream and yogurt.
The first bite is the most memorable, when the yogurt starts
to fill your mouth with its natural and healthy taste.
Yum, Yum ...
I am sure every girls outside would love it, because it is pink in colour.
Haha!
The colour is attractive, I must say.
So as it taste. (4 out of 5)


More donuts ...
A dozen of donuts will cost you MYR 17.
Variety of flavors, such as
(Top,L-R) Black Alcopone, Original Alcapone, Crunchy Crunchy,
Cheese (not so sure), Tira Miss You, HEaven Berry, Sugar Ice,
Black Jack, Copa Banana and Manggo Blitz.
There are alot of choices, I can't recall all of them for God's sake!



Who took my donuts?! It's missing ...


Well done, J.Co :)

No comments: