My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, March 21, 2008

Farewell ...

A million of "Thank You" to both of my instructors, Mr Konas and Mr Azlan, for today is their last day in my college. They are moving to other places due to personal reason. Mr Konas was my Avionics Instructor while Mr Azlan was my Material & Hardware Instructor previously. Throughout my studies, two of them have taught me well, in term of knowledge and personal development in life. I cherish the time we have had together, the time we shared our laugher and joy, caring and sharing heart-to-heart matters together. Our friendship will always be part of my treasures in life. Your presence will be dearly missed, and I will continue to work hard to achieve my ambition; to become a successful LAE. To Mr Konas and Mr Azlan, take care always and God bless!


No comments: