My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, March 14, 2008

Ang 5.0 ...

Angela Zhang Shao Han released her latest album, Ang 5.0 recently after she made impacts in our hearts with her previous hits song, Le Xing Chek Pang (Invisible Wings) Compares to her previous album, Flower In Wonderland, this new album contains more slow sentimental songs which in my opinion does not really reflect the true Angela. She is portrayed by music critics as a person who is cheerful, energetic and unique but her new album has just disappointed most of us. Here is the songs list:

Her new album, Ang 5.0

1) Wo Lian Ai Le - I’m in love
2) Bu Xiang Dong De - Don’t want to understand
3) Qin Ai De… Na Bu Shi Ai Qing - Honey… That isn’t love
4) Chuang Bian Gu Shi - Bedside story
5) Tie Tou Tian Xin - Stubborn Sweetheart
6) Chong Lai - Again
7) Neng Bu Neng Yong Gan Shuo Ai - Can you bravely say you love me?
8) Shi Yi - Amnesia
9) Le Yuan - Paradise
10) Shei Ai Shei - Who loves whom?
11) Bu Xiang Done De - Piano Instrumental
12) Le Yuan - Waltz Instumental


Angela can sing as sweet as herself! :D


Overall, the songs are not too bad. At this moment, I still can't choose which song is my favourite, hopefully you can tell me after you try on Angela's new album. I would say her songs are worth trying even though she is not that "big superstar" as the like of Jolin Tsai, Stephanie Sun and A-Mei Zhang Hui Mei.

Support Angela, yeah ... :)

Here is a pull-out from Ang 5.0



No comments: