My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Big Apple From the Tree!!

One of the most famous donut outlet franchise in the country (Big Apple @ DA PING KUO) has just opened in NZH Plaza, located just in front of of condominium in Kelana Jaya, about 2minutes walk from my living area. Wow, I am totally shocked and surprised as I have been asking Wen Jie to buy me Big Apple Donuts whenever he is on the way to visits his ' personal friend' in Puchong. Hmmm, now it is settled already, as Big Apple Donuts are now just in front of my nose anytime I want to taste them. Haha :) After badminton in the evening, Ah Hing, Wei Liang, Nicholas, Yong, Wen Jie and I dropped by Big Apple to get the Donuts. A lot of people queue up to buy their favourite donuts - lots of choices and varieties ranging from Chocolate,Mocha, Mango, Durian, Green Tea, Cheese, Kiwis, and the list goes on and on ..... We bought a dozen and wacked them happily ... Yummy!

Guess what inside? Hehe ;)


Big Apple Donuts!!
A dozen which costs you RM19 ...
Very much worth it to enjoy with friends ...

1 comment:

j-kiml said...

personal friend eh?