My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, February 1, 2008

Sick

Chinese New Year is just around the corner, but I have been shot down with terrible FLU, HeadACHE, and SORE throat. And yes, I am SICK now. Days have been very long when you are sick. Things like; cannot concentrate in class, nose in running wild, the pain in the throat is hard to withstand. Also, you will realize my voices change, I am speaking like a duck! Cold sweat is dripping down my face every time. Sneezing, sneezing and then sneeze again. Disaster!! Hehe :)

My plan has been disrupted as I am down with illness. Few things that I need to do:
1)Buy new shoes for CNY (priority)
2)Buy mandarin oranges to METC
3)Get Mum some cookies from here

Haiz, what the f*** ! I shouldn't sick at these time.

Dear friends,
please pray for me to get well soon.

Until now. with love
KeithK

No comments: