My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, February 11, 2008

A Small Small World ...

A rewind of what happened when I was flying back to KCH from KLIA on the 5th February 2008 for the Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner. To begin, for the first time, I had to pay full fare for a MAS ticket because all these while I am flying around the world with MAS Staff Load ticket. Obviously, full fare price will cost me an arm and a leg as compares to staff loads offer. Imagine, it costs me MYR 361 for a SINGLE trip from KUL-KCH. Wow ...

Well, thanks to Timotai, for the first time I tried on the latest E-Ticketting System in KLIA. very convenient system where you can direct check-in by yourself at the Automatic Check-In Machine on the Fifth Floor Departure Hall. Haha, for the first time also, I tested my ENRICH Travel Card and key-in my points. ENRICH is very much similar to typical BONUSLINK, and you can exchange the points for rewards by the end of the day. As ENRICH members, you have a few privileges, namely a few, such as: 1)Choosing your seating place in aircraft, 2)Early boarding into aircraft, 3)Dicsount for any purchases at ENRICH stores and the list goes on ... Haha, for more information on ENRCIH, do feel free to log in to www.malaysiaairlines.com

Initially, I was given seat at 24D in the B737-400 aircraft. As an ENRICH member, I switched my seat from 24D to 19C. So, it was a little forward of the aircraft. To my surprise, I met a stewardess who sat beside me, 19C. She is also a Kuchingnite, travelling back for CNY. She wore a black whitery skirt above knee, hair tied up with a cute ponytail, pretty (obviously), fair, and **cough** Enough of description. She introduced herself as Miss Ji Ji Bong. Nice name, huh? We chatted all the way during the 1hour 45minutes flight, exchanging our travel experiences with MAS. A supposedly long-boring flight turned out to be a fun and exciting journey. After the flight had touched down, we shoke hand and wished each other a happy CNY before we left to part our way.

Dad was waiting for me at the arrival hall. Standing beside him was my relative. I never seen this guy before, but after further explanation from Dad, I finally recollected my memory. Hehe ...
Another shock again, Dad told me that our relative was waiting for his sister, who is coincidently the stewardess who sat beside me earlier. Lolz ... Haha ...

Soon, Dad introduced me again to Ji Ji. She was in great shock (really shock) to find that I am Mr Kueh's son. Hehe :) OMG, I never know any of my relative is a stewardess. ~~ Oooohhh ~~ Hmmm, I don't really know how to address Ji Ji because our family tree is very complicated, so I just called her "Che Che" ... Hehe ...

Really a small world,
I thought deep inside my heartcore ...

Thanks to Timotai also,
because of you, I have met Ji Ji

~ cHeErS ~

1 comment:

Ah Dom said...

I was about to say... Tel # lei.. :)