My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This is just not RIGHT!

This morning, my class had an oral session for Module 6 (Material & Hardware) in preparation for our final examination which will be scheduled on March. For the lucky number 1, the person is ME. My instructor was "bombarding" and "firing the air-strike" on me all about the characteristics of metals. Close enough, after much debating and explaining with him, I managed to convince him to release me. Oouch ... It was very tensing indeed. After my turn, the rest of of my classmate proceeded. To my surprise, some of them actually have the courage to sound, " Sir, I didn't read about anything! I don't know the answers" Imagine you hear that, how would you feel? Angry? Annoying? Frustrated? Ok, now, you try to stand into the instructor's shoes. How would he feel? They have been trying their very best to teach us and deliver all their knowledge to equip us for our future and benefits, however, someone has just taken it for granted. Fine, keep it to yourself ... Next, there was someone who actually pretending they were answering the orals, but the fact was they were holding notes in their hands with them, covering them from being spotted by the instructor. These really pissed me off. Oh well, I salute those who actually tell the instructor that they were unprepared, at least they were being honest. However, I am really disappointed and angry with those who "CHEATED" in the orals. It doesn't mean that I am a smart ass or genius, but if you really put the efforts and study the notes provided, I am sure everyone can please the instructor. No doubt, we have our own life after classes, but come to think about it, dedicating 2hours per day to read your notes isn't too demanding and impossible. I don't like to use the word "cheat" cause it is very rude but this time I just can't hold it back. For me, we should be honest with ourselves, either in studies or life matters, because if you cheat someone, it means you are cheating yourself and GOD Almighty. Even if you get through the oral this time, does it means you will get through your examinations in future? Yes or No? Only you know the answer clearly ...

No comments: