My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Thursday, February 14, 2008

What Valentine means to me?




!4th February every year is celebrated worldwide as Valentine Day, a day where couples will exchange their love, hugs, kisses and vow their promises to stand by each other forever. This year, Valentine Day is nothing much significant to me, except I have made a promise to myself. Well, all this while, I was strangled by my past experience with this girl (Silky Pink) I met her recently, I thought I will feel awkward and uneasy when I meet her and her guy, but after all, I realize I have no longer any feeling to her. No doubt, we had memorable time, sharing together with laughter and cries but all these are now recorded as history in myself. Nothing much to lose, as I have learned my mistakes. Hehe :0 Life must go on right?. Well, if I were to meet another girl who could touch my heart and "melt me into liquid", I will never let her go this time! (hey, stop your horses!) Lolz ...

Wondering when I am going to meet the girl IN my DREAM?
Lolz ...

Could she be her?

Haha (",)
When time comes, it will come ...
Nothing to be worried of now ...
Happy Singles Day!

No comments: