My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, February 2, 2008

BlackOUT!

Have you experienced BLACKOUT? This morning, I had a taste of it. As I was sick for the last few days, down with flu, headache and sore throat, I couldn't ask for a repeat of this bad experience. It was horrifying. I woke up, went to washroom to clean myself, the suddenly, my head was spinning 360 degrees, my vision became blur and I lost control of my body. I felt like almost fell down. Quickly, I walked to my room, hoping to lay down and pray for conditions to get better. I opened the door and ..... Tup! I fell down and fainted. The moment I fell down was the worst. Cold sweat was drippling down my head, legs and hands were as cold as ice, flashes of stars and lights came to your sight, and I had hurt my toes as well. (Shit)

I lay down on the floor for quite something before I regained consciousness. In my heart, I was thinking, could it because of hunger that i had a blackout or something else? I hope it was because of hunger, as I had skipped my dinner and slept for the whole night. Horrifying sick ...

1 comment:

j-kiml said...

OMG get well soon Keith.. xD