My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Jump Seat (2)

This morning, I was awaken by the "bang bang" sounds of the lion dance in the neighborhood. Had an early lunch as I am going to catch my flight back to KL at 1105am by using "jump seat" for 2nd time. Yeah ... Mum sent me to airport while dad was obtaining approval from pilots for my "jump seat". Haha. Guess who I met? Mdm Jane, my chemistry teacher in St Thomas. She was sending off her nieces. Actually, Chung Ann and me were planning to visit Mdm Jane's house yesterday, but due to time constraint, we couldn't make it. Great, and today, I see Mdm Jane in airport and wish her a happy chinese new year. After got my boarding pass from dad, I rushed into the terminal and boarded in the A330 - 300 (MH 2507) with two pilots, Mr Cpt (don't know the name) and Co - pilot, Mr Abg Zamri. Seats were all full with 'heads' with capacity of 299 people on board, even the crew seats were used as passenger seats. Wow! That's alot le ... Flight was delayed by 15minutes due to late check-in but because Abg Zamri flew the aircraft with full throttle, we reached KLIA ahead of schedule by 10minutes. Cut short the story, I reached home in Kelana Jaya by 1545 hours, unpacked all my stuffs and head to bed for a short nap but ended up I had been sleeping for 1.5hours. Hehe ...

A330 - 300

MH 2507 (KCH - KUL)

Hmmmm, going back to METC tomorrow and classes will resume again. Category B has just begun and I really need to buck up and pull up my socks now. Not more 'lepak lepak' time in class. Must remove the 'tak apa' attitude and struggle for the best!
Yeah, Keith ... All the best!!

No comments: