My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, February 4, 2008

Research in TRC

This afternoon, there were no class in METC as Mr Konas, our Electrical Instructor was not around. In the morning, we had English, and trust me, you will find it is a dry subject as we were taught back to the basic. Boredom wraps me up, and it is killing time! Sigh T.T

I created a milestone as for the first time I actually went to METC Technical Resource Centre to read aircraft manuals for Boeing 747-400. Surprisingly, it didn't make me fall asleep as per normal. Manuals is very important for a LAE as it is regarded as the "Holy Bible"... aaaa leluyah! This is because all of our maintenance tasks on aircraft are based on the manuals. Managed to learn and dig new knowledge there as I came across the following ATA Chapters;
21 Air Conditioning
26 Fire Protection
27 Flight Control
29 Hydraulics
32 Landing Gears
34 Navigation
52 Doors
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow I am flying home to Kuching with a firm ticket this time. I don't wanna take risks and miss the Reunion Dinner. Mum and Dad definitely will not be happy with it. Haha (",) Oh ya, I bought new shoes for CNY; a NIKE AIR Silver Colour shoes. Will post the pictures later. My apologies ya.

Things that I gonna do in KCH:
**Promise sis to buy her new skirt
Clean my room (maybe, but unlikely, cause I don't recall when was the last time I cleaned them)
Cook "Fatt Choi" Dish for Mum and Dad ( hope I don't mess up the kitchen, tee hee)
and the list goes on ...



Happy Chinese New Year, everyone ...
Xing Nian Kuai Loke and Wan Si Ru Yie ...

No comments: