My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Random1

The book that I am reading currently -
National Geographic magazine,
June edition
Some of the hot articles from that month's edition were
The Secrets of Stonehenge, Siberia's frozen assets,
Living Color, Snow Leopards and Afghan Treasure.
I wanted to read this book so badly because
I was attracted by the reveals of the
secrets of Stonehenge in here.
Haha.
I searched this book for a month,
but then I only manage to read quarter of this book until now.
-.-"


Do you like to eat Egg Tarts?
This is the Nyonya Style Egg Tart
from Boulevard Mall, Kuching ...


Another version of Egg Tart,
I love Egg Tarts for my high tea in the afternoon.
Of course, with a cup of Tea Tarik,
yummy yummy; Perfect combination!


My mum's flowers in her garden;
See, she really has green fingers, right?
Lolz (",)
The purplish Morning Glory ...
Very beautiful flowers but due to its natural sensitivity to light,
the flowers' petals will shrink to bud when the sun arises.
Sayang
le ...


I posted this picture before in The Journals.
Ewin told me the color of the apple looked weird, yup,
I admitted that, particularly because of the
lousy unconvincing photoshop skills that I had used.
Lolz ... Well, this is the original picture.
Hope you will like it! (^.')v


Guess what aircraft is this?
I shot this picture when I was flying 5000 feet in the air
Wooooo hoooo ;)
p/s: Dear Ewin, does this looks similar to the picture
we saw in Digital Camera Magazine?
If only I had a fisheye lense, < sobbed >
I think you can easily guess correctly ...
Lolz :)


Happy Reading, everyone ...
ChEeRs,
~ Good night!! ~
:D

No comments: