My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Favourite Breakfast

What food do you choose for your breakfast in the morning? Roti canai? Teh Tarik? Nasi Lemak? Or maybe Mee Goreng Mamak? Neh ... We, the people who call themselves proudly, the Kuching-ians, don't have the usual habit to order such food for breakfast. We prefer something big, filling, of cause cheap and delicious! Here are some of my top choices for breakfast when I go back to Kuching. Priority list, shouldn't be missed at all costs!! Haha :)


The Laksa Sarawak ...
Its juicy prawn gravy served with vercemilli,
fried egg, prawn and tauges will surely
make you grab for second bowl.
Well, you can opt for the level of spicyness at your own taste,
by adding the sambal belacan.
Price: Rm4 -Rm8 (depending on size)



Sarawak's Kolo Mee ...
This has to be my favourite breakfast at all time.
Imagine I have been eating that for the past 20years,
and yet I still ask for more.
However, this is a non-halal food
because it is served with pork and dried shallots topping.
Yummy, yummy ...
My best record for kolo mee was 3 bowls per day,
when I was super-hungry that day.
Price: Rm2.80 - Rm4 (depending on size)


Ginger Bread with Raisin ...
Simple and filling, especially during
you are in a tight rush in the morning.
Just grab the buns with a cup of hot Milo
definitely will be a perfect match.
By the way, this is the buns that
we used to dine on board of aircraft.
Hehe :)

You can never find them elsewhere, only in Sarawak, even our Malaysia top blogger, K en ny S i a has recommended these food to all of you out there. Hmmm, I am hungry now, anyone wanna take me for breakfast? Lolz :0

Happy Reading ...
Always,
KeithK :)

1 comment:

kj said...

West Malaysia "hor fun" also nice, leh. Better than our kueh tiaw here. I love those slightly transparent ones!!!