My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, August 4, 2008

Guess Guess Guess ...

New shift starts today in college. I am in morning shift for the next three months, where classes will start at 0715 hours and calls it a day by 1415 hours. Hmmm, seven hours of classes, of cause with short breaks in between. Feel so weird when I entered classroom this morning after four months undergoing my OJT in hangar, meeting again all the instructors, staffs and friends. Haha :) Class ended on time, I reached home as early as 1445 hours. Don't know what to do at this hour of day because usually at this moment, I am always hooked up in college or in work area. However, by then, I have decided to a little of house-keeping in my room. I cleared my study table, arranged all my books, wiped away all the dusts (there were so thick that I required pails of water to clean it), swept the floor and cleaned the ceiling fan. Huh!! Then, I went to bath, washed my clothes, and now, sitting in front of the PC, blogging!! Haha :)

Well, I have shot some pictures recently. Malu wanna show you all, but all this while, The Journals has been all about serious writing, so I would prefer to post something anew. (KJ, I am sure you know what I mean, lolz :D) All your encouraging comments are most welcomed ...


Big red apple ...
"An apple a day, keeps the docs away"



Green Tea @ Camellia sinensis...
I love anything about green tea,
green tea cake, biscuits, ice-cream,
all about green tea!!
The aromatic and fragrant smell of
green tea is refreshing and superb.
Green tea is tipped to reduce the risks of heart disease
and preventing certain types of cancer.
Wow, with only MYR 1.80,
you can always stay healthy
with Green Tea.



Can you guess what is the content
inside this mysterious box?

Hehe :)
Will tell you the answer on my next post.

Happy Trying,
cHeErS!
KeItHk (",)

7 comments:

jEsSica said...

and green tea flavoured perfume by estee lauder!=)

kj said...

Are you doing advertising on your blog?!!!

I prefer morning classes actually, excludes the waking up part. Cos after class, yay... done until the next day!!!

Hmm, maswings box??? meal box or another complimentary item, i supposed.

yes, estee lauder's green tea flavoured perfume- can get from MAS Golden Boutique product catalogue or the Golden Boutique sale!!!!

:)

jEsSica said...

oh is it cheaper to get from the Golden Boutique sale?? haha!! the word sale always catch my attention...typical girl=P

kj said...

Hi Jessica,

Seriously, i don't know but some of the stuff are cheaper if we get from MAS Golden Boutique as compared to the retail price in Kuching. That is why the catalogue is always our favourite reading material on any international flight and then we will spent our time doing mental calculations whether our wallet permits it or not!!! *sigh*

But I guess if it's the Golden Boutique (clearance??) sale, it should be cheaper...(hopefully still got stock!!!)

Keith, u get discount from Golden Boutique?? Or first priority cos it's always at the MAS HQ, right??

kEiTh said...

Hi KJ ...

Now I can see you and jessica both are sharing the same interest - shopping. The Golden Boutique in MAS (Subang here) will occasionally organise clearance sale, at least twice a year. Last month, there was a mega sale for chocolates. Up to 50% sale, very worth it. I ended up buying few boxes of chocolates. Hehe :) I am not sure whether I will be entitled for the discount, maybe yes or otherwise. However, if you are an ENRICH member, definitely you will get discount for it. By the way, two of you are seriously into this Estee Lauder's Green Tea Perfume? Wow ...

cHeErS!
:)

jEsSica said...

haha i am not really into that perfume, but tried that perfume before, its really refreshing. =)
keith, i am not enrich member lar. next time if got clearance for perfume then u help me to get some if i'm going back to kch..haha!

kj said...

Keith,

Hmm, shopping?? Girls' nature, I guess :). As long as finance permits!!!

With regards to Jessica's request, do not use it as a business opportunity. Do not. hahahaha. Just joking. But if you suddenly have this urge to be generous, then I'm sure jessica wouldn't mind, right Jessica?!!!

I'm waiting anxiously for your answer. can't wait to know how much I scored!! hahahaha

have a great weekend.. i think I'll just spent tonight watching the opening ceremony...