My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bi G aPpLe @ Kuching

B i g A pp le is coming to Kuching, nope Bi g A p ple is already in Kuching. Last week, for the first time, the only sole Bi g A pp le Donuts and Coffee House has extended its wing to The Spring Mall. A full coverage of story can be viewed from Kuching Bloggers website. Enter here.

Well, some people said, the donuts in B ig Ap p le Kuching are a little bit smaller in size as those in KL branch. Further more, the price is also higher, with a dozen of donuts will cost you MYR 22, unlike in KL, it will only take up to MYR 17. Oh my God! What the heck is this? Isn't it the same franchise, and shouldn't the quality and requirements be standardized? I hope some audits from Bi g A pp le HQ will come over to Kuching and have some talks with the managements here ... Haha :)

I had visited Bi g Ap ple and J.C o in KL before. I must say J .Co is of higher supremacy than the previous. I would say J. Co's donuts are not as sweet as Big Ap p le. Anyway, this is all depends on individual's taste buds. A call to those who never try before, hurry, pack your bags and heads to The Spring Mall to 'pluck' B i g Ap p le from the trees. (Karen, you will be damn happy with Big Apple in KCH, haha :D )


Happy Enjoying!
(",)

1 comment:

kj said...

Hi ya, pal.. I have not tried Big Apple yet. Wanted to but the queue was SOoooo long and being an impatient person, I gave up upon seeing the queue. I still don't regret it cos I have heard from a lot of sources (one is you!!!) that J Co donuts are better, bigger... Maybe if J Co come, then I will go line up!!!! But pity us in Kuching, got to pay more for something smaller :( ...though the franchisee might use the logistics excuse to charge more.. and if they use that excuse, don't reduce the size lar.. I agree with you, franchise products are supposed to be standardized.
Anyway, have a great weekend...we need all the fun and rest before another hardcore week!!! God bless.