My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, April 14, 2008

Too smart to try ...


I have seen this girl several time around my apartment, hiding at one corner of the building, acting suspiciously, apparently just because she does not want anyone to disturb her. Today, finally I uncover the reason why she behaves in such a way; She SMOKES there! ;)

~ shocked ~

As I walked toward her when I went out for dinner, I saw she pretended to be normal, standing there as if she was taking in some 'fresh air' outside. Well, how do I know she smokes? Cigarette's butts were everywhere on the floor, and black smokes were thick in the air. After all, she was alone at that particular moment. So, what do you think? No one else right? Damn, caught red-handed! I wander why would she hide at the edge of the building and smokes there? Is she afraid of her family to know about that? In my point of view, no matter how adorable a girl is, if she smokes, I'm sorry, you are disqualified out of my sight!
I am an anti-smoker, dude ... Haha :)


3 comments:

kj said...

My college is better... Smoking is prohibited actually. There's a non-smoking sign at the entrance/waiting area or whatever you call it and that is the place where students gather to smoke... (right under the non-smoking sign).... hahaha.. Anyway, I have low opinion on girls who smoke though it is legal to smoke... I seriously don't know how smoke can release stress.... Don't intend to try either...Anyway, have a good day ahead...

j-kiml said...

LOLOLOLOL!!

j-kiml said...

LOLOLOLOL!!