My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, November 3, 2008

" Red eyes, go away far far ...! "

I woke up this morning with a pair of itchy eyes; thought of normal reaction when one wakes up, I scratched my eyes hard enough. I walked into the bathroom, still rubbing my eyes on the way, bend down to wash my face and brushed my teeth. I looked into the mirror, and with slow agitation in my mind, I could see my eyes were reddish with tiny blood veins protruding out from the center of iris. Damn ... I was afraid I may get another eyes sensitive, and quickly, I deterred myself from scratching it any further. I put few drops of eye tears, the supposedly cold eye tears that dripped down from my cheek were rather warm and sluggish. Guess my eyes were really exhausted then ...

This afternoon till now, the itchiness and minor sore still can be felt inside my eyes. Sigh ... I hope the "red eyes" would subside soon. Could anyone use a " red - eye reduction " on me, please?


Keith is craving for this now ...
Lolz :)
Hot fresh egg tart from the oven ...



Till then,
KeithK (*-*)

1 comment:

kj said...

Yeah, your camera can do the red-eye reduction!
Just joking.

Hope your eyes are no longer red now.. Whatever it is, don't rub it.

Take care and God bless.

Gtg. 1st paper tomorrow and darn, why am I still so free to read blogs?! Off to study. :(