My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random

This will be a short post. I believe some of you may have been tired of reading my lengthy posts recently. Haha :)

To my younger beloved sister, Karen ... Wish her all the best for her SPM examinations which has just begun over the last three days. Hope she will be able to do well and pass the exams with flying colours. God, please grant her your wisdom and guide her throughout the whole duration of examinations. Jia yu, Jia yu!! :)


This sheep reminds me of her
It was one of her birthday's present
Hehe
If you tap the sheep's head slowly,
it will oscillate up and down ...
Woaah, very cute!!
(",)


This morning, 5 of us, including me went to M A S Complex A to transfer 17 first class and business class seats into our college. The seats are heavy and bulky, each seat module which comprises of 2 and 3 seaters require 4 of us to carry at all the sides before we can move it. Since M A S has decided to upgrade their first class and business class seats which are known as SuperPot and MiniPot respectively, these old-fashioned seats have been replaced. Flying 5 Stars Airline with 5 Stars Service bah ... Our college has now taken over it as training materials for our practical in future. Took us the whole morning to complete the task, and thanks goodness, we managed to settle everything by lunch hour. Phewww ...

Today is also my collegue, Ewin's 20th birthday. Finally, you are no longer a teen now!! Wish him a happy blessed birthday. Have an enjoyable celebration. You can party all night long, but make sure you don't sleep in class tomorrow. Lolz :)


I like this toy / keychain ...
Anyone of you know where to get?
It actually belongs to
my buddy, Chung Ann.
Spotted it inside his car,
couldn't own it,
so might as well,
captured down this photo.


These are the lists of items
which I hope/want to get
by the end of this year:
1)Flash Gun?
2)External Hard disk / thumb drive?
3)Earphone (2 sets, maybe?)


Hope Santa Claus would read
my wish lists so that
he could send me
an early Christmas present.
Lolz :)


Alright,
have to make a move now,
God bless,

Good night,
KeithK :)

No comments: